Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hallo-pologies!

Hello!

Also, sorry!

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that I was planning on doing a live blog of pumpkin carving ideas on Halloween. Well, as is known to happen to me, I dreamed big and had no clue how to execute it.

Luckily for you, I did do two pumpkins and took a bunch of awful webcam photos along the way.

(I'm also wearing my new Rocky Horror Picture Show x MAC lipstick in Oblivion in these photos and, quick review: it's awesome)

So please enjoy the terrifying ride that is...
Shuks Carves Pumpkins On Her Own For The First Time In Her Life And Lives To Tell The Tale.

This slideshow will be presented without comments and with a fitting song, so make sure your sound is on!




Halloween by Slidely Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment