Tuesday 28 October 2014

Quickies 2

Phew, another slightly-longer-than-planned wait again!

I’m adjusting to the full-time working week again, after a couple of months of sleeping in late and going to bed  when every channel turns to Teleshopping. Although I love teleshopping, so it was probably a little later than that.

But yes, I’m now working doing social media for a couple of fashion brands just off Shoreditch High Street in in ye merry olde London towne.

(I’m also writing this first thing in the morning after downing a large hazelnut coffee so forgive me if I seem out of sorts)

I have a Halloween themed post planned, it's just time and execution and supplies now, which are all taking a little longer than expected. So, I thought I’d let you in to a little update after the recent Quickies post!

The rosewater is making me feel like a pregnant woman, I’m glowing so damn much. I’m a luminous angel people, jump on the bandwagon and love yourself. I find that because the toner I use in the evening has glycerin in it, it somehow makes my night cream more effective. Magic guys, that's what it is.

I bought a couple of salt sprays but they didn’t give me that beachy wave I wanted, I don’t think my harshly bleached hair that’s down to my lower back, and therefore weighed down more, accommodates for the synthetic experience. Any excuse to get to a real beach somewhere scalding hot, right?

Taking the tube twice on the daily is messing with my skin, which I should have remembered after living this life at the end of last year. I’m upping my moisturising game and I’ve been recommended Clinique’s Super City Block by a relative but it’s approximately £20 for a relatively small tube. Which obviously means “let’s wait until I’m feeling spendy again, give or take a couple of days” in my world. For now, I’m just using my NARs Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser more as I feel it genuinely makes a difference for the better when I use it on tube days compared to when I use nothing at all and much better than if I use my MAC foundation. I’m speculating it both creates a barrier against the evil tube sucky crap air (scientific term) and uses an SPF, seawater and a bunch of other loving ingredients to make sure my skin feels extra special. Like when you come home and all your packages have arrived so quick at the same time. It’s like a package to the face.

Sorry mum.

In lieu of photos, I was going to post the Shake it Off video (Taylor Swift, not Manchester Orchestra) because it’s LIKE I’VE GOT THIS MUSIC IN MY MIND SAYING IT’S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.

Ahem.

But instead I found this Jaden Smith track the other day, it’s only a minute long and I’m really digging it. For fans of Childish Gambino,  I reckon. Give it a chance, anyhow.




I never know how to sign these off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment